Los Angeles Auto Accident Lawyers
Driving is a necessity especially living in Southern California. In 2021, it was reported that each day, 3,769,492 Angelenos commute to work in a car, motorcycle, truck, or van. With this many drivers on the road in Los Angeles alone, accidents are bound to happen. It is important to know that there are options if you or someone you know is injured in an auto accident. With a winning record of over 99% of the cases we take on, we are clearly the best auto accident lawyers in Los Angeles and the rest of Southern California. We believe everyone deserves strong representation, regardless of your financial status, which is why there are no upfront costs, and we only get paid if you do.
Let us take care of you. Call for a free consultation at 888-514-5112 or click here to set up your free consultation call-back time.
Different vehicle accidents that we handle
- Auto Accident
- Auto Accident as a Passenger
- Uber/Lyft Accidents
- Bus Accident
- Truck Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Commercial Vehicle Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Train Accident
- Aircraft Accident
- Other Means of Transportation
What to do if you are in an auto accident
- Stop and pull over when it is safe!
- Call 911. It is always best to have an officer document the incident. Do NOT admit fault, this will assist your case should you develop medical issues later.
- Take Pictures! Use your phone to take pictures of the damage.
- Get Information! Obtain all parties’ names, addresses, and phone numbers, including the driver’s insurance information.
- Seek Medical Attention! If you are experiencing pain or discomfort, seek medical treatment immediately as needed.
- Contact the Barkhordarian Law Firm. Contacting us as soon as possible will help us work on your case quickly and efficiently.
- Contact your insurance agency to ensure all vehicle damage is covered.
Injuries that can arise
Unfortunately, injuries in these incidents are unpredictable. They may cause immediate to severe discomfort or, in other instances, may develop over time. This means that an injury sustained in an accident may worsen over time and not easily discovered at the time of the accident. These are the most common type of injuries that most auto accident victims have experienced.
- Catastrophic Injury
- Limb loss/Amputation
- Back Injury
- Burn Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Neck Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Stress/Psychiatric Injury
Compensation for auto accident injuries
If you or someone you know has been injured or hurt in an accident, it is not enough to seek general financial compensation from the insurance company. Medical and car repair expenses and emotional distress are other expenses that you did not see coming. That is where we come in. The auto accident legal team at the Barkhordarian Law Firm specializes in cases such as these which will aim to get you the best financial gain for your pain.
How we can help
Understanding your case is the best first step, this is why we would love to speak with you and help you navigate through your options. Once we recognize the issues, we will take affirmative action with moving forward and fight towards your secure future. Our clients are family. Let us take care of you.
We are here to help serve our community, this is why there are no upfront costs, and we don’t get paid unless you do first!
Call for a free consultation at 888-514-5112 or click here to set up your free consultation call-back time.